Meet Dr. Julie Chevillet, D.O.
Orthopaedic Specialty Areas
- Children to Geriatric Adults Orthopaedic Care
- Chronic or acute foot and ankle pain injuries
- Ankle sprains and fractures
- Achilles tendinitis or tears
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis in the foot or ankle
- Deformities of the foot and ankle, congenital or acquired
Dr. Julie Chevillet completed her fellowship training in pediatric orthopedics at Nationwide Children’s Hospital (recognized by U.S. News and World Reports’ 2008 best hospitals list and ranked in the top 10 Pediatric Orthopedic programs in the country by Parent’s magazine) in Columbus, Ohio.
She served as a Clinical Fellow in foot and ankle treatment at the Cincinnati Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. She earned her medical degree at Nova Southeastern University, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and completed her residency and internship at Doctor’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio; an affiliate of Ohio University College of Medicine.
Prior to her medical training, Dr. Chevillet was a National Collegiate Athletic Association, Division I, PAC-10 strength and conditioning coach for Washington State University and an instructor for its Department of Kinesiology. She was an elite NCAA Division I, PAC-10 shot put, discus and hammer thrower; and an accomplished Olympic-style weight lifter and competitive swimmer.
Dr. Chevillet welcomes new patients (from geriatric adults to children) and accepts most commercial insurances.
Schedule a comprehensive orthopaedic evaluation today with Dr. Julie Chevillet, call (561) 570-2501
Dr. Chavillet welcomes new patients at the following South Florida Orthopaedic Locations:
3400 Burns Road, Suite 101 Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410
1411 North Flagler Drive, Suite 4600 West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
6067 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 201 Hollywood, FL 33024
1786 SE Indian Street Stuart, FL 33037
Medical Office Locations
- 3400 Burns Road, Suite 101, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- 1411 N Flagler Drive, Suite 4600, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- 6067 Hollywood Blvd. Suite 201, Hollywood, FL 33024
- 1796 SE Indian St, Stuart, FL 34997